As an agent with a profile on Redfin.com, we ask that you add a link to your Redfin profile page from your website. This is an easy way to showcase your expertise and attract potential clients.
Here are just some of the benefits of this action:
- More traffic from Google
- Higher visibility among potential clients
- Increase in trust and confidence from leads
Here’s how to add your Partner Agent reviews to your website:
- Copy and paste the below text into your site editor:
Check out my Redfin Partner Agent reviews here.
[insert hyperlink to your reviews page on Redfin under the word "here"].
- Add the link to your Partner Agent reviews page to the word “here.” You can find the link to your Partner Agent reviews page at https://www.redfin.com/real-estate-agents/[yourfullname]/reviews. Replace [yourfullname] with your actual full name in the link.
- Be sure to click on the link to open your Partner Agent reviews in the browser and copy the URL.
- If you prefer to feature your reviews with a graphic, you can download and save one of the graphics from the Partner Agent Graphics folder. Then upload the graphic to your site.
- Here is an example for your reference:
Check out my Redfin Partner Agent reviews here
If you need additional help editing your site, check out this Website Editing Guide.
Feel free to post your Partner Agent reviews anywhere on your site. Most agents add their Partner Agent reviews link to these recommended pages:
- The bottom of the home page
- Reviews/testimonials page
- About me page
Please email email@example.com once the reviews are live on your site, or if you have any questions.