The Redfin Partner Program is a pay-at-close referral program that enables experienced, successful, and customer-service-focused agents to work with our customers. Partner Agents are held to Redfin’s high standards and values to ensure that customers have an excellent home-buying or selling experience.
- Outline the Redfin Partner Program’s performance standards
- Provide an overview of the guidance and support resources available to agents
Performance Metrics Standards
The Redfin Partner Program's goal is to connect customers with top-performing agents who incorporate identified best practices and have a higher rate of successfully helping customers close real estate transactions. Our referral connection tool prioritizes agents that have a proven record of higher success close rates in their market. With this in mind, Redfin’s key indicators for Partner Agent Success are:
- A Request Open Rate of 50% or more;
- An Attempted Acceptance Rate of 75% or more of opened requests;
- A Customer List Compliance Rate of 80% or greater;
- Meet or exceed local market averages for closed transactions with customers
- Failure to perform at the above standards may result in the agent’s profile being paused, placed on probation, or removed from the program
- Agents with poor customer satisfaction surveys may be placed on probation or be removed from the program
- Redfin may stop working with any agent at any time.
These and other policies may be accessed on our Help&Training page.